Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally to the Closet


Since I named this Julianna's closet, it is probably about time to take a peek at the contents. This is the very first dress that I made specifically for our future daughter. It is a Vogue Pattern, number 7504. The fabric is a yellow print cotton. The smocking is done in red using the plate included with the pattern. It is also the last dress I made without my serger. I was so pleased with the dress and the ease of the pattern that I made a second dress using lady-bug fabric. The second dress is not smocked. It was the first dress I made with my serger. It has lady bug buttons and red piping. If you squint, you can see the tag in the lady bug dress. It says "Made with love by Mommy".



























We've been working on the lady bug collection. In addition to the dress, we have a lady bug purse, lady bug shoes, lady buy socks, lady bug pajamas and a lady bug jumper.

No comments: