Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I don't have any new photographs, but I thought I would give everyone an update on our week. Yesterday, Julianna went to Mom's Day Out wearing her pearls and her truck watch. She insisted on both of them herself. Today we went to the fire station and she got to touch the trucks and sit on them. We will go again and I will get pictures. Right now she is keeping herself awake. She has decided that she does not want to be rocked to sleep and we have gone to rocking her for a while, then into the crib she goes. It can be anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour before she is out. I dread her moving into a big bed, one she can get out of to keep herself awake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Julianna, sounds normal to me. This brings back memories for me. My favorite saying is, "This Too Shall Pass." Remember this one. The years will go fast & she will be a teen and watch out--you will have fun then and then she will be 38 yrs old--with a child of her own. You will see. Enjoy! all ages!
HUGS, Mary Ellen P.

Anonymous said...

Pearls and truck watch I don't see any thing wrong with that. And as for the get out of bed thing I think we all know someone else that did that one time. And I went to the play ground by my self. And I turned out all right. Of course I think I had a little help getting out the window. So maybe you sould not worry to much about it. Love Don