Wednesday, October 31, 2007


These are from Saturday. Julianna was in toddler heaven. We saw a fire truck. She got to sit in the driver's seat and crawl all over the truck. Today we went to the USS Alabama Battleship park and she got to touch planes. We spent a grand total of ten minutes on the boat because every time she looked over the edge she could see all the planes she was not touching and would start yelling "plane, touch". I'm trying to teach her to say "Z plane", but the cultural reference is just lost on her.

Now I'm off to break into the Halloween candy. I'm not 100% sure why I bought any. Last year we had a grand total of two kids, and tonight is Wednesday, so we will be a church anyway. At least I'm stocked up on chocolate for a month....

2 comments:

AaronS said...

Oh my goodness. That girl loves fire trucks. She looks like she is dong really well.

Anonymous said...

It's cool that she got to crawl all over the fire truck. I think touching the planes was the best part. As far a getting her to say "Z plane" all you need to do is give her some coke and candy right at bed time. Yeah that's what you need to do. Wait untill it's her bed time and fill her up on coke and candy. And all your problems will just go away. That's what I would do. Love Don