Friday, February 01, 2008

Julianna and I had quite the conversation this morning. It went something like this:


JC: Nandy (candy)
Mom: You would like some candy?
JC: Purple nerds
Mom: I will have to find the purple nerds.
JC proudly strolls over to the 'secret hiding' place and declares: Up there. Momma get it.


On the plus side, I found a bag of unopened Christmas chocolate while digging around for the purple nerds.

This lovely sequence of events happened last week.

Julianna removing Daddy's wallet from the drawer:

Checking it for money:
I think we might be in trouble when she hits the teenage years...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the hiding place that she showed Paw Paw and asked for candy?

Unknown said...

No, this was a different hiding place. Sneaky little thing.

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to bring a bag of chips & a fresh bottle of Ketchup for the "hiding place" to our next lunch meeting.

Love,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I guess we need ask Julianna where you hide the good stuff next time we are at your house!

Love, Aunt Penny