Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Julianna has had a busy summer. She went to the beach and has been house hunting with Grandma and Paw Paw. She has also been buying new shoes. I planned to take the camera to the beach to document her first beach outing and the battery was dead. I resorted to a film camera, but now I have to finish up the roll and then take it to the store for developing, then scan them into the computer and then, finally, blog. Man, how old-fashioned.

The IRS has once again decided that they will not change our taxes. I still think that is not the best phrase for informing people of a positive outcome on their audit. At the risk of offending the IRS and inviting yet another audit, I would like to suggest the government send certain auditors to night college for remedial math classes. I will also offer them this little trick for remembering greater than/lesser than signs, the alligator mouth eats the bigger number. Can you sense my bitterness?

On a happier note, we had this conversation at dinner:

Julianna pointing to the dinner guests:

Uncle Don puts his poopy in the potty, Paw Paw puts his poopy in the potty, Grandma puts her poopy in the potty...

Julianna, however, does not

2 comments:

starrde said...

Julianna probably does not put her poopie in the pottie because Aunt Penny has the Elmo goes Pottie DVD at her house still. I think my kids were watching it the other day-guess they needed a refresher course...

Anonymous said...

you know for once this is one thing that not my fault. Of course there will come a day when mini-me, Jason or Julianna get in trouble for something and the first thing they will say is "Uncle Don said it was ok". But until then I can not be blamed for the poopy in the potty problems. Love Don