Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

The year is coming to an end. It's been quite an amazing year around here. I've been meditating on a new verse, Psalms 30:10-12 "Hear, O Lord, and be merciful to me. O Lord, be my help. You have turned my wailing into dancing, you have removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy that my heart may rejoice before you and be not silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever." The Lord has done this in our lives. We have had some very dark moments this year, but our pain has turned to joy, our sadness to rejoicing. I am eternally grateful to Him and owe Him all the praise, and more.

1 comment:

Susan and Fred said...

What a beautiful tribute to your family and thank you for including Jodi in there! We're glad you had such a nice holiday season and it seems the kids are doing so well. Much much love to you and Happy New Year.