Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010

Today is the one year anniversary of K joining our family. It has in many ways been a very short year and a very long one. It does feel like we have always been a family of four. In a most fitting way, K began his day at the eye doctor. This was followed by therapy, a trip to Chuck E. Cheese, and then dinner with both sets of grandparents and Uncle Don.

The blog may take a prolonged hiatus. It is harder to comment on our daily lives without revealing so much the kids are embarrassed. They are growing up so much and I want them to feel safe emotionally around us. They still tickle me and test me and sometimes I want to relay the latest drama, but I don't want to betray them. If/when we ever travel again, we will reboot, but for now, a break is in order.


March 15, 2009


No comments: