Friday, January 28, 2011

Hmm, it would seem my new resolve for consistent blogging did not last very long. I have turned on the full comment moderation mode. I've gotten some spam comments, which on one hand seems quite odd. Wouldn't you want to spam a blog that is at least somewhat consistently posted to? The audience around here is well, probably quite small.

I suppose I should post a recent update on the adoption front. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of two LOA (letter of acceptance, China's final approval of our dossier). That's right, two! We have a referral for a 16 month old boy in addition to our 19 month old girl. We are pretty excited about having two little ones running around the house this summer. J is all ready to be the big sister and feed bottles and rock them. If only I can convince her that diaper duty is loads of fun...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such great news congrats to you all

Renee'

Sandra Wilkes said...

All the best on the adoption front! A house full of children...what could be any better.

Sally-Girl! said...

How wonderful that you are getting two more children and little ones at that!!! Can't tell by your blog how many you have now.

Anyhow, you posted on my blog for the donation to Swallow's Nest in exchange for the Barbie. You are the highest bidder and if you don't know Swallow's Nest already, I know first hand that this money will be a HUGE help to what Pam is doing over there. She will turn that $200 into $500!!!

Please go to Swallow's Nest website and pay through paypal, send me the receipt via email and your address and I will mail your Barbie to you!

Thank you so much!

Sally-Girl! said...

oh my email is sallyreed at sbcglobal . net

if you can not post my email on your blog comments that would be great. Thanks!