Monday, May 07, 2007

The baby got a new toy. Okay, technically, mommy got a new toy, but nonetheless, we have a trailer for the bike. We have gone out twice and she seems to enjoy it. She has a new way of checking out the birds and trees and mom gets to ride her bike, which makes mommy very happy.

I know everyone thinks there child is the smartest, but mine really is pretty smart. She is trying to inflate the tire wheels. Before I snapped the photo, she had the end of the pump in the spokes of the wheel and was pumping. I did not teach her any of this. She saw me inflate the tires when we put the trailer together.

We still have a good moments and bad moments. She does stuff that makes me laugh, even though I may not want her to do it. Makes it hard to discipline your child when you are laughing hysterically. Last night she was swinging her plate full of mac and cheese around. Not sure why I found it so funny. Fortunately, the mac and cheese stuck to the plate. One day this week I was holding a book that I have borrowed and I did not want her to have because she might tear the pages. She got her lady bug purse and offered to trade me her purse for the book. Made me laugh because we do this to her, trade her an acceptable toy for something we are concerned she will harm herself with. It was touching.

This is Julianna with Pastor Paul. He was our pastor in Wisconsin and is now in Nevada doing missions work. When we talk about The Pastor, we mean Pastor Paul. Everyone should have a Pastor Paul. He had a great influence on us and we have enjoyed our friendship with his family.

1 comment:

Living Life Happy said...

Looks like a fun "toy"! I am sure you guys are going to have a lot of fun!