Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We celebrated Julianna's third birthday yesterday. She initially had two requests-balloons and cupcakes to lick. She eventually modified it to include toys. We started the day making the much desired cupcakes.While I was measuring out ingredients, Julianna pulled out a selection of pans and "cooked" the cookie cutters.
Julianna insisted on doing the mixing herself. Every time I tried to help, she would say, "Do it myself".
She also put them in the liners herself.She slightly overfilled these two.

Every good cook cleans up their dishes, as well as their hair, their clothes, the floor...



With the much longed for balloons. I think this was her favorite part of the day. I took her to the store with me and let her pick the big balloon. She was absolutely thrilled every time a new one was filled. She ran around the house all afternoon with the balloons.

2 comments:

Living Life Happy said...

Happy Birthday Julianna!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julianna!
WOW!! 3 years old! aren't you getting to be a big girl & sooo pretty!
I know ya'll had fun baking the cup cakes.
HUGS, M.E. Parker