Friday, August 24, 2007


Today was one of those really fun days in mommy-hood. Julianna has starting saying two word sentences. Right now it is always "Bye, bye (object)", but it is a discernible sentence. Today, she colored with crayons without once trying to eat them, she asked to finger paint, she stacked blocks (and knocked them down, which is apparently more fun), she pointed to five body parts, she pointed to almost all the animals on her animal picture and, best of all, we read four books before bedtime. Actually reading, all the way through, and one had more than three or four words per page. Last week she could not do any of this, but suddenly, she hits a ton of milestones in one day. Next up on the agenda is learning patella and umbilicus. And maybe our colors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We look everyday to see if there is a new post. Usually Dad looks first and lets me know if there is a new "Julianna sighting". We love the picture of her petting Jack. So happy that she is growing and changing so much. Now you can really start to enjoy books. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm enjoying all the pictures & keeping up with what Julianna's doing. Miss seeing you in church. Come when ya'll can.
I'm still waiting for Julianna to let me hold her. I've only tried twice & she would NOT come to me. One day she will.
HUGS, Mary Ellen P.

Anonymous said...

What you can't eat the caryouns? So that's what I have been doing wrong all these years. Julianna looks like she is a real ham. I am glad that she is doing so good. She is going up so much. Love Don