Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Here we are on our way to eat lunch with Mimi. Julianna loves lunch with Mimi. She will go for hours before we leave saying "lunch, Mimi". Mimi introduced her to ketchup. I got Mimi a lovely t-shirt to show my appreciation. On this particular day, Julianna was dipping her chicken all the way in the ketchup so it was completely covered. After awhile, she started eating the ketchup straight out of the container with a fork. I think we might loose our standing with the Mustard Museum.

Yesterday, I put Julianna down after changing her diaper and told her to run around while I selected some clothes. I was washing my hands when she came running down the hall yelling "elephant dress, elephant dress". How could I refuse such a cute request, especially since she went in her closet and selected it herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mimi loves having lunch with Nana too. :o)