Thursday, January 03, 2008





Julianna has a few new year's resolutions. First up, reading instructions.

Next, collecting her own power tools.


















Seriously, Julianna has moved to a toddler bed. She tried to climb in the crib on Monday and fell. She did not hurt herself, mostly scared her and mommy. She has done very well so far. She has not climbed out once down for the night, but I'm sure it is coming. Her only real complaint about the bed is that our cat Baby likes to sleep in it too.

Make sure you read the post before this one, for an explanation for the new colors and name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Julianna is missing one morning when you wake up and go into her room check under the bed. The first night Jason slept in a toddler bed I went into his room and did not see him. I proceeded to go through the entire house looking for him and he was no where to be found! The front door was locked with the chain still on and the balcony door was locked (we were on the third floor in Germany at the time.) I looked frantically for him throughout the entire apartment. Finally I went back into his room and noticed his toes sticking out from under the bed. Apparenly he had gotten out of bed and fell asleep under there sometime during the night!

Love, Penny

Anonymous said...

See you have it all wrong. First it should be collecting power tools and reading instructions should not kick in untill her mid-30's. I was 31 when I found out that things that have to be put together came with instructions and 32 when I found out that you use the instructions to put together what you are woring on. I think I can help here on the power tools. Before you know it she will have your house taken apart in no time flat. Love Don