Monday, January 28, 2008

Things around here are quite fun.

Rocking our babies. The green one is "Alisoar". It is a dinosaur, but Julianna was calling it an alligator. It sort of morphed into Alisoar. He has joined the sleeping crew.

Everyone is now tucked in and being read to.

Putting a diaper on "toy"

On this day, she decided that the diaper had to be powdered. She also checks them for poopies, takes them off, rolls them up and puts them in the trash.
Putting the babies to bed is our favorite game. We usually do it a couple of times a day. She calls it "lay down". Cannot for the life of me figure out where she learned that. I'm just waiting for her to pick up some of our other phrases, like "you need to pursue a policy of mutual nonaggression with the cats".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think she needs to pick up the phrase "you need to puser a policy of mutual nonagression with the cats"? She just play with the cats. Cats love it when kids play with them. Just look a Applecat he love all the games we played. So give her a few years untill she learns that phrase. Love Don

Anonymous said...

Apple cat??? Wow that goes WAY back. Wasnt it offically Daps J AppleCat? And how do the cats feel about the mutual nonatression?

Love,

Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

G.G. need to be taught this "mutual nonagression" as I have a two inch cut, almost to the bone, on my left pointer where he got me this morning as I tried to get him to go to the doctor. He did not go, I did not go but should have. Anyway I learned something while trying to catch him. Don't. Love Dad