Tuesday, October 06, 2009

We have made our first trip to the Pumpkin Patch. J loves the pumpkins. She talks about the pumpkin patch all year long. More than she talks about Christmas. She can tell you event-wise where it falls in the year. She can tell you she got bitten by ants last year and to watch out for the ants. She is sad when they go away. She is already planning her next outing to the pumpkins, as well as what size stroller we will need to carry her new acquisition. I love seeing the world through her eyes for awhile!

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

What a beautiful picture!
I also laughed over the ziplock bag post. I took only enough to keep things like shampoo and soap from soaking into our stuff. My travel mate probably took boxes, like you. She used them for carting around cereal and snack food, but I'm sure she brought home far more than she used.