Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I suppose the only thing I dislike about the Australian Open is the time difference. It's 10:30 at night there and fourteen matches are in progress, of course, none on the telly. At least we have radio Australia. There are two Americans on court, both up a set and a break on Australians, but in five set matches, that can reverse quickly. Nadal and Federer are both through the first round, so there is still hope for a Nadal-Federer final. Nalbandian squeaked through a five-setter in the 105 degree heat.

Yesterday I decided to sort and wash the baby clothes and found this tucked away in the closet. I made it for my friend's baby, who is now four. I don't even remember what size it is. It has cute buttons on the back.


Well, in the time I sat here blogging, the Aussie favorite Hewitt gained and lost a break on the American Russell, who now serves for a two set lead. All from a qualifier. I love tennis.

No comments: