Friday, April 17, 2009

We had our eye appointment yesterday. It went reasonably well. They put the drops in to dilate his eyes then made us wait TWO HOURS before they did the exam. That was sheer misery. He does have vision in both eyes and hopefully glasses will help. They are being made. The eye doctor used a set of lenses to test his vision. I'm not sure how it works, but somehow it does. We go to the regular pediatrician next week.

They are a couple of busy beavers. I tend to run out of activities by about 0930. Right now they are "napping", because I needed a break. I go back to work in the morning and I think I am more excited about it than I should be. Hopefully I will remember all my log-in information this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a good trip to Birmingham. We hope the glasses help. Love reading your updates. See you Sunday. Hope your day back to work went smooth.

With love,
The Erwins

Whitney Walker Alexander said...

Mat and I enjoy reading your blogs. It was so much fun to keep up with you guys on your journey to get Keith. We are so glad you are all back home safely! See you Sunday!!

Susan and Fred said...

Hi! So glad to hear that they think Keith has vision in both eyes. That's great news! I completely agree with you on looking forward to going back to work. She's very busy as well. We've also had a setback with the place on her back. During play, she injured it and it's been tough ever since. It's in such a bad place to try and protect it. Jodi's in a great deal of pain. The doctor is not sure if it's fractured or even what the place is. He doesn't want to do an MRI until her place is less painful but we don't seem to make much headway because every day she's bumping it on something. I guess we all have our struggles! Much love to you guys and take good care.