Thursday, July 12, 2007


Finally, pictures. Julianna has decided to pick up some more words. She now says bird, bear, ball, Paul (for monkey Paul) and book. Hallelujah, she can say book. She is even starting to enjoy books. Right now she has her favorite books and likes to turn the pages and look at the animals on the pages. Every once in a while, she will let me read the words on the page and not just point out the animals. She is picky about her books, though. Not every book with animal pictures will do. It always amazes me how selective she can be.

She is going to be a technology whiz. She has been running around the TV room with my palm, trying to call Pa Pa. She has learned how to put discs into the CD drive and we are working on learning to put them back in their case. Yesterday I caught her with my iPod (trying to call Pa Pa, of course). She likes to play with the computer mouse and push the keyboard buttons, which makes blogging a challenge. She has also discovered the reset button, meaning some blogs are written twice. Thankfully, blogspot added a autosave function.

Baby's patience is now exceeded. Bye bye


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! So Pretty! And getting prettier! Love the pictures and keeping up, with what Julianna is doing.
HUGS, Mary Ellen P.

AaronS said...

Wow, what a cute little girl. How soon before she has her own blog?

Living Life Happy said...

Julianna is so cute!!!!

I am so happy that she is getting so verbal. Now, watch how fast she will pick up words. It is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am glad she has learned my name. However, it will always be linked to the "monkey." But I count the blessings no matter when and how they come.

Pastor Paul
(The Monkey's Father)