Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth to everyone. Mommy is taking her first real day off. I loaded Julianna and Daddy up in the car this morning, bound for his parents and I am going to relax. Would you believe it is raining at Wimbledon? I guess I can scratch that off my days plans. Probably a good thing because there are only so many hours in a day. With any luck I will finish her dedication dress today.

I am enjoying being a mommy. She is quite the little sweetheart. We seem to have come to a standstill on our language acquisition. She is pretty content with "da" and pointing. It is a bit frustrating for me because it does not work for complicated requests. I guess she does not see the need.

Well, off to start my busy day of relaxing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time relaxing . . . your email bounced . . . Lee and I are engaged!

Anonymous said...

Hi! What a cute picture. I can remember when my children were this age and would bend over & look through their legs. Makes a darling picture. Keep the pictures coming. Julianna looks sooo happy now. Remember they grow up very fast.
Hugs, Mary Ellen P.