Saturday, March 17, 2007

I packed Julianna's stuff today. Sarah was kind enough to supervise my progress. It's a good thing that we are flying straight to Guangzhou. If we were going to Beijing, we would only be allowed one checked bag a peice and her stuff pretty much fills one suitcase. Yes, I do realize that I can buy stuff in China.

From the irony files, Julianna's information sheet said she liked to sleep with a towel. We have a photo of her in a Hello Kitty bib. We came upon a Hello Kitty towel and thought it would be perfect for her. For all you Douglas Adams fans, our child will now be traveling with a towel. Don't Panic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at those diapers! They will go fast! The bedroom looks great. I know she will love it and she will love showing it off.
-Steve J.