Wednesday, March 14, 2007



The room is finally finished. Here are a couple of photographs. I have more, but I'm having trouble getting them loaded. The one on the left is the crib with the bedskirt that took way too long to make. The cross above the bed says "For this child I have prayed" 1 Sam 1:27. It is probably one of the most precious gifts we received. On the right is the quilt made by my grandmother and the dolls made by Phillip's mother. Sarah is there too. She is my first baby. When we went in the room this morning, she crawled out from under the crib. I think she has taken over the room.

Our consulate appointment has been confirmed. We should have final travel dates by the end of the day, or at least by the end of tomorrow. Let the countdown begin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks wonderful. It is so good to see Grandmother's quilt she made for you hanging on the wall. She was so thoughtful to make it for you long before you thought about getting married. She loved you so much to want your baby to have something she had made. She would have loved Phillip too as well as Julianna. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

The room looks very beutiful. Julianna is going to love it.

Melody, Doug and Kali

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all!! I am hoping to be at the airport when you all return with Julianna!!

Love, Aunt Penny