Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lamentations 3:31-33: For man is not cast off by the LORD forever, though he brings grief, He will show compassion, so great is His unfailing love. For He does not willing bring grief or affliction to the sons of men.

I wore this sock to work today. Wore the pair, actually. Phillip says my sock looks dingy. Notice the ladybug, which is the symbol of good luck in China, and has been become the symbol of the China Adoption Community. One of the nurses pointed it out to me right after I got found out that our TA had arrived!! Yes, it has arrived and we can finally see the end of the road, we can start our preparations in earnest for going to China to adopt our precious Julianna Claire. To celebrate we ate Chinese and bought three new outfits.

This is my favorite photograph of Julianna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!!! What a cute picture. We are so excited for you both!!!!!!!

Melody, Doug, and Kali

Anonymous said...

Thanks y'all.

phil