Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It is very hard to get two kids in the same picture, both looking at he camera and smiling at the same time.

I mentioned yesterday that it is hot here. Today's high was suppose to be 77. Those of you who know Julianna well, know she hates socks, pants and being hot. I felt proud to have her in a sweater for part of the day. Unfortunately, it is cultural to have babies bundled up in many layers. I got scolded by a older lady today for bare legs. And she was adamant that I was risking a cold by letting her run around half-naked. Keith agrees with them and has spent a good deal of time trying to get her to put on socks and sweaters. Usually when she is sound asleep. I think his first English phrase will be "She's fine, leave her alone."


You'll notice in these photos he is wearing a coat. He has on a long sleeve shirt and tried to find a sweater as well. We had to put all of his clothes out of reach, mainly to keep him from dressing Julianna.









They also have on matching backpack harnesses to try to keep them from running away.

1 comment:

starrde said...

I love Keith's smile in the family photo. It looks like he is saying "Cheese".