Monday, March 23, 2009








Today we went to the Forbidden City and Tienanmen Square. It is really huge. I was most fascinated by the concept of giving eight adults cameras and seeing what they photograph. These are some of my favorites. Phillip will have to post his favorites later and we'll check out the blogs of the other families for what they found most photo-worthy.





















Keith seems much different today. He has been sweet and nice and seeking to interact with us. He has not hit his sister. He was a loud creature when his buddy showed up and he still eats in a super messy fashion, but things are better today.

4 comments:

Mat Alexander said...

Hey guys, I am glad the trip is going well! I have really enjoyed reading the blog!

mca

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a good day. I will pray it continues!
Love to all, Rachel

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your blog.
Pictures are great. Hope you have more good days.
Praying for ya'll.
Hugs, Mary Ellen

The Shark said...

Phil!

Shark here from Monitor Duty. I have spent the past 2 hours absolutely fascinated by you and your wife's blog. I'm really touched by your efforts to raise these kids in a better world than they would otherwise have -- and they're cute as heck to boot!

Your family is in my prayers and I'm positive you will have Keith adjusted to his new situation sometime relatively soon.

Keep up the inspiring blog!!