Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The wait to travel has just been too long and has given me way too much time to obsess over little things, like the packing. With our first trip, I had one list, that I actually lost right before I packed, but fortunately found. This time, I have a whole bunch of lists. There is a master list and series of by-suitcase lists so that when I finally do finish packing I won't have to think about what to put where. I also have a food list for my sister and a shopping list for perishables. I have a list of what everyone is wearing on the plane. Well, everyone except Daddy, who has thus far told me khaki pants.

This, however, I think may have sent me into packing insanity. It is a list of the contents of the suitcase.

I am forcing myself to take a packing moratorium. Daddy will be pleased with my moratorium since one day this week I actually packed all of his clean underwear.

2 comments:

starrde said...

Didn't Phil end up wearing his kahki pants for a week last trip to China? Perhaps a differnt choice should be made for this trip...

Unknown said...

Hey now... don't me mean. Kahki goes with everything, especially a five o'clock-on-the-third-day shadow.