Sunday, March 29, 2009

To answer the question about the flight, Keith did well. He got very fussy on landing because he did not want to wear the seat belt, but other than that, no issues. The long flight leaves at night, so I'm hoping he will sleep a good portion of it.

Being here in Guangzhou is strange. There are so many memories from the first adoption. Our first trip was miserable. Very miserable. I was sleep deprived and lacking confidence in my parenting skills. As we visit all the same places, it dredges up those feelings. It has been a very painful trip for me. I am very ready to leave here and get home to my comfortable surroundings, although not doing my own laundry has been very nice.

BTW, if the people responsible for buying home coming supplies could invest in some drinkable yogurt, any flavor, we would be grateful.

3 comments:

starrde said...

For the adults or children?

Rachel said...

We will take care of anything you need for the trip home! Just let us know what you need. I am praying for you, Sherry. God has blessed you both in so many ways. When things are tough, He is always there. He loves you so much and so do we!

Teresa Persons said...

We can't wait to see you Thursday. Are your plans still the same? April 2 at 4:00 pm Mobile time?
Lots of love being sent your way!
Teresa Persons