Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today we went to the Pearl Market, which is poorly named. I think there was one pearl store and the rest was just a bunch of little booths selling all kinds of stuff. We got a Barbie and a helicopter on the toy level, as well as a stroller. Phillip took a field trip with PawPaw that I will let him tell you about.

I woke up this morning really wishing I could go to church at my own church with my own church family. I really wanted to be in our sanctuary for the prayer time. There is something powerful about all those people seeking the Lord together. It is my favorite part and I am so glad our pastor incorporates it into every service.

It continues to be very difficult with Keith. We keep hoping each day will get a little easier, but so far they remain hard. He can be a little clown sometimes and he can be a little terror sometimes, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you wish Keith was just like me. I was a perfet little boy. I could do no wrong. It is very powerful and peacefull to know that so many people are seeking the Lord in prayer. I will be glad when you get home. It can only get better with Keith. God is in controll. What else is there? Love Don

AaronS said...

Just want to add to the prayer list. Our entire church prayed for you on Sunday. I hope you get back soon. I remember what a relief it was to be back in our own home.